All Children Count International
All Children Count is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization providing children of low socioeconomic status education equality and equity through financial assistance, tutoring services, technology integration, educational resources and school support.
We connect children and teachers to an education support system.
1. We provide English classes to lower primary grade level students and their teachers to promote English proficiency, success in school and the community.
2. We provide uniforms and school supplies to socioeconomically disadvantaged children.
3. We provide continuing education opportunities for pre-primary and primary grade school teachers.
4. We promote education enrichment in English and Math through multi-day enrichment camps.
5. We conduct monthly pop-up library events where we take the books to the children. This includes story time, a craft activity, and an opportunity for children to read a variety of interesting books in English, Amharic and Afaan Oromo languages.